Color tutorial: Understanding color spaces | lynda.com
by Super User, 3 years ago
This tutorial is a single movie from the Color Management Fundamentals course presented by lynda.com author Joe Brady. The complete course is 1 hour and 58 minutes and explores the basics of color management for photography, design, and the web, from calibrating your monitor to choosing the best printer and paper for your artwork.
1. The Basics of Digital Color
2. Why Is Color Workflow So Important?
3. Get the Best Color Possible in Camera
4. Monitor Calibration and Profiling
5. Color in Image Editing Applications
6. Color and Printing
Super User uploaded a new media, Color tutorial: Understanding color spaces | lynda.com
3 years ago