Gold Panning Like a Pro
by Super User, 9 months ago
Freddy offers the fundamentals on: collecting and classifying material for panning; how to work the lighter materials from the pan without losing any gold; and even how to properly collect fine gold in your vial. Freddy's brother Derek and his daughter Nikki offer additional demonstrations and tips on how you can become a better gold panner right away.
Tips and Techniques Demonstrated:
• Where to start sampling materials for gold content.
• How to collect and classify materials for panning.
• Driving gold and heavier materials down into the pan.
• Washing lighter sands and rocks from your pan.
• Collecting fine gold from the pan with a Guzzler bottle.
• Tips on breaking in a new gold pan.
• Getting younger people involving in gold panning.